UKSF celebrates its 10th year in 2015, with the event taking place in Liverpool on 1-3 December 2015. #UKSF15
"The most important stroke meeting in the UK ... A great opportunity to hear about research developments and examples of best practice" (Professor Martin Dennis, University of Edinburgh)
Call for Abstracts now open for UKSF 2015!
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1300 delegates from across the stroke care pathway. It's an unmissable event for anyone working in the field of stroke care. Find out more about the event by watching a short video
- Training day with a choice of streams
- A variety of multidisciplinary parallel sessions and workshops showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- A broad range of quality national and international speakers
- An opportunity to hear stroke survivors talk about their experiences
- Over 60 exhibition and charity stands
Our delegates come from the following professional backgrounds:
- Professional carers
- Therapists (physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, orthoptists etc.)
- Students and trainees
- Trainers and education providers
- Stroke programme managers
- Representatives from the Government and the private sector
The 2014 UK Stroke Forum Conference was endorsed by the European Stroke Organisation, World Stroke Organization and UK Stroke Forum Education and Training. It was approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom - 18 CPD Credits.
Please note we are currently experiencing some problems with this section of our website which will be resolved as soon as possible.