"The most important stroke meeting in the UK ... A great opportunity to hear about research developments and examples of best practice" (Professor Martin Dennis, University of Edinburgh)
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1400 delegates from across the stroke care pathway.
The 2014 conference will take place on 2 to 4 December in Harrogate. Registration will open in May 2014. More information will be available soon.
- Training day with a choice of streams
- A variety of multidisciplinary parallel sessions and workshops showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- A broad range of quality national and international speakers
- An opportunity to hear stroke survivors talk about their experiences
- Over 60 exhibition and charity stands
Our delegates come from the following professional backgrounds:
- Professional carers
- Therapists (physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, orthoptists etc.)
- Students and trainees
- Trainers and education providers
- Stroke programme managers
- Representatives from the Government and the private sector
The 2013 UK Stroke Forum Conference was endorsed by the World Stroke Organization and UK Stroke Forum Education and Training. It was approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom - 18 CPD Credits.