"The most important stroke meeting in the UK ... A great opportunity to hear about research developments and examples of best practice" (Professor Martin Dennis, University of Edinburgh)
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1400 delegates from across the stroke care pathway.
Venue: Harrogate International Centre, North Yorkshire.
When: 3 - 5 December 2013
Silver Sponsors: Boehringer Ingelheim and ReNeuron
- Two training day streams for delegates to choose from, including new combined Rehab and Nursing workshops
- A variety of multidisciplinary parallel sessions and workshops showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- NEW: 'Brag and Steal', an opportunity to shout about your bright, innovative ideas
- A broad range of quality national and international speakers
- An opportunity to hear stroke survivors talk about their experiences
- Over 60 exhibition and charity stands
Our delegates come from the following professional backgrounds:
- Professional carers
- Therapists (physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, orthoptists etc.)
- Students and trainees
- Trainers and education providers
- Stroke programme managers
- Representatives from the Government and the private sector
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is endorsed by the World Stroke Organization. Applications have been made for accreditation by the Royal College of Physicians and endorsement by the UK Stroke Forum Education and Training.