Tuesday 3 December, 1300-1700
Choice of two training streams
- The British Association of Stroke Physicians
- Nursing/MDT Rehabilitation training workshops
Wednesday 4 December and Thursday 5 December
Three guided research poster tours
A wide range of fringe meetings, breakfast sessions, workshops and clinical trials meetings
Three plenary sessions including Pre-Hospital Care, Hyperacute Care, and Rehabilitation and Long-term Care.
Sixteen parallels sessions including:
- Cardioembolic stroke
- NEW: Brag and Steal
- End of Life Care/Amber Care Bundle
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- Two sessions of top-scoring research abstracts
- Applications of technology for people with aphasia
- Debate: Thrombolysis for stroke
- Intracerebral haemmorhage
- Long-term care: survivorship
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks Reception on Tuesday 4 December in the exhibition halls.
- Gala Dinner and Barn Dance on Wednesday 5 December at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate. Tickets cost £39 including a drinks reception, three course dinner and dancing.
* The organisers reserve the right to alter the published programme and speakers according to circumstances.