The 2014 Conference programme is currently being developed by the UKSF Conference Scientific Programme Committee.
Tuesday 2 December
- Training Day - delegates will have a choice of training streams to attend
Wednesday 3 December and Thursday 4 December
- Three plenary sessions and sixteen parallel sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care or research with presentations from leading experts in that area
- Guided research poster tours
- A wide range of fringe meetings, breakfast sessions, workshops and clinical trials meetings
- Stroke Survivors sharing their experiences
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks Reception on Tuesday 2 December in the exhibition halls.
- Gala Dinner and Barn Dance on Wednesday 3 December at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate. Tickets include a drinks reception, three course dinner and dancing.