*speaker biographies are available to view here
Tuesday 2 December - Training Day
Delegates have a choice of training streams to attend including:
British Association of Stroke Physicians Training
Nursing and Rehabilitation Practical Workshops
NEW: Developing Your Career in Stroke Research
Wednesday 3 December and Thursday 4 December - Main Conference Days
- Three plenary sessions and sixteen parallel sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care or research with presentations from leading experts in that area
- Guided research poster tours
- A wide range of fringe meetings, breakfast sessions, workshops and clinical trials meetings
- Stroke Survivors sharing their experiences
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks Reception on Tuesday 2 December in the exhibition halls.
- Gala Dinner and Barn Dance on Wednesday 3 December at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate. Tickets include a drinks reception, three course dinner and dancing.