Northern Ireland Conference
Wednesday 20 May 2015
La Mon Hotel & Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast
A partnership between NIMAST (Northern Ireland Multidisciplinary Association for Stroke Teams) and the UK Stroke Forum.
- A variety of sessions showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- Expert speakers from NI and across the UK
- Exhibition with the latest industry developments and innovations from the voluntary sector
- Wide range of posters with the most recent research findings
- Stroke survivior perspectives
- Opportunities to showcase your work by submitting an abstract (deadline for submissions is 6 February 2015).
You can book your place online here. Book by 9 March 2015 to get a 20% discount as an early bird!
- Registration deadline: 11 May 2015
- Members of NIMAST or UKSF Coalition Organisations: £62 before 9 March
- Non member standard rate: £78 before 9 March
If you have any queries about this conference please contact us at email@example.com or call 0845 521 2505.
For further information regarding NIMAST please visit their website by clicking here.