Northern Ireland Conference
Wednesday 20 May 2015
La Mon Hotel & Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast
A partnership between NIMAST (Northern Ireland Multidisciplinary Association for Stroke Teams) and the UK Stroke Forum.
- A variety of sessions showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- Expert speakers from NI and across the UK
- Exhibition with the latest industry developments and innovations from the voluntary sector
- Wide range of posters with the most recent research findings
- Opportunities to showcase your work by submitting an abstract (deadline for submissions is 6 February 2015).
Online registration will open by the end of January 2015. If you would like to be sent an alert when this opens please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hardcopy forms are also available by contacting us at the email address above.
- Early Bird deadline: 9 March 2015
- Registration deadline: 11 May 2015
Call for Abstracts
- Opens: 12 December 2014
- Deadline for submissions: 6 February 2015
The programme will be available to view from February 2015.
If you have any queries about this conference please contact us at email@example.com or call 0845 521 2505.
For further information regarding NIMAST please visit their website by clicking here.