Northern Ireland Conference
Wednesday 20 May 2015
La Mon Hotel & Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast
A partnership between NIMAST (Northern Ireland Multidisciplinary Association for Stroke Teams) and the UK Stroke Forum.
- A variety of sessions showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- Expert speakers from NI and across the UK
- Exhibition with the latest industry developments and innovations from the voluntary sector
- Wide range of posters with the most recent research findings
- Stroke survivior perspectives
Follow us on Twitter @ukstrokefroum and join the conversation #NISC15
You can book your place online here.
- Registration deadline: 11 May 2015
- Members of NIMAST or UKSF Coalition Organisations: £77
- Non member standard rate: £98
The 2015 Northern Ireland Conference is kindly sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim and Bristol-Myers Squibb/Pfizer Alliance*. Find out more about the sponsors here.
These companies have given financial support for this meeting but have had no input to the agenda.
If you have any queries about this conference please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 521 2505.
For further information regarding NIMAST please visit their website by clicking here.