Northern Ireland Conference
Thursday 9 May 2013
La Mon Hotel & Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast
A partnership between NIMAST (Northern Ireland Multidisciplinary Association for Stroke Teams) and the UK Stroke Forum.
Kindly supported by:
This one day conference featured:
- A variety of plenary and parallel sessions showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- Expert speakers from NI and across the UK
- Exhibition with the latest industry developments and innovations from the voluntary sector
- Wide range of posters with the most recent research findings
- Brand new venue, only 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre, with a large exhibition, poster and catering area.
If you have any queries about this conference please contact us at email@example.com or call 01527 903905.
For further information regarding NIMAST please visit their website by clicking here.