Exhibitors and sponsors
The UK Stroke Forum conference is the largest UK multidisciplinary stroke conference of the year, bringing together around 1,500 healthcare professionals involved in stroke care and research.
Its exhibition provides the perfect opportunity for companies to reach healthcare professionals who work or have an interest in stroke.
Contact us to enquire about booking a stand or sponsorship opportunities at UKSF 2014.
The UK Stroke Forum offers healthcare professionals and all those with an interest in stroke the opportunity to:
- Attend the largest UK multidisciplinary stroke conference of the year
- Gain relevant accredited professional training
- Learn about the latest research and developments
- Learn about the latest findings, products and services from the industry
- Networking and share ideas and expertise
Our delegates come from the following professional backgrounds:
- Stroke nurses
- Therapists (physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, orthoptists etc.)
- Stroke programme managers
- Representatives from the Government and the private sector
- Professional carers
- Students and trainees
Previous exhibitors said:
“Varied programme – an excellent combination of research and clinical practice”
“Very satisfied with the number and quality of contacts made”
“Great support and service. Thank you!”
“Very good turnout. High number of visits to stand”
“The programme gets richer each year. Very well organised”